Roles and Responsibilities: –
● Understand customer needs and drive product requirements, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs/user stories) of new features and enhancements.
● Participate in setting vision, roadmap, strategy and goals for the product.
● Engage closely with the engineering team and other stakeholders (Analysts, Sales, Marketing and Business teams) to guide ideas and products from inception to launch
● Handle complex ideas and break them down into concise and effective requirements to drive product development
● End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding and communication
● Establish product requirements with acceptance criteria to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized.
● Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (behaviour analytics, business metrics etc).
● Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify areas of opportunities with a strong confidence level.
● Evangelise the developed features externally in the market, with clients and internally with the engineering, sales and marketing teams.
● Stakeholder Management – Closely collaborate with Business and technology teams to improve operational and Engineering Efficiency.
Market research – Identify no/Low Code + SAAS products in market to enable faster GTM and experimentation