About the TEAM
- Lendingkart is an online financing company dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and small businesses with working capital loans.
- We use Analytics and Big data scoring to evaluate our customer’s business. We are a small and motivated team of bankers, data scientists, and techies trying to make a difference in the world of small business financing.
- At Lendingkart we approach to design the way that we approach everything else. We love building great products, we love delighting our customers, we love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs.
About the ROLE
- We’re looking for talented Product Designers to join us in our journey of reinventing Lendingkart. We have a groundbreaking vision for our product and exciting challenges to solve.
- Each product team operates independently, with its own tech and common design resources. This not only allows for fast-paced development and pivots, it facilitates passionate, close-knit teams that work closely together to achieve their goals.
- If you genuinely love what you do, are driven and passionate, then we want to hear from you.
What you’ll be DOING
We don’t follow the traditional corporate model, but empower our people to own their work end-to-end, that’s what you’ll be in charge of in the Product team: lead the product from a design perspective, having a holistic approach on the experience, from discovery to delivery – always keeping in mind our customers and their interests!
- You will be partnering with the Product Owners, Engineers, Data Scientists, and other colleagues, working in a cross-functional and distributed team. Together, you will be actively involved in defining the customers’ and the business’ problems.
- You’ll identify the key metrics for the projects you are involved in and take ownership for achieving their success.
- You will research and bring forward new findings and learnings for reaching complex company goals – such as launching in new territories and offering new products.
- From wire-framing to designing end-to-end flows and prototypes, you will be in charge of designing products that solve problems in a simple and elegant way while taking care of every small detail.
- We love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution that truly solves customer needs, thus you will be running user testing workshops and guerrilla testing
- Once that’s done, iterate, implement with the technical team, and present the final solution during the design reviews;
- We are not stopping here, we believe in continuous improvement, so you’ll review the performance of the release, identify learnings and find ways to enhance it.
- To ensure we are speaking the same language as a team, we have the support of a design system – so you’ll kick in!
- As a Lead Designer, you will have more responsibility around hiring, people management, and ownership of the product (or family of products) that you work on. You will also interact with our most senior stakeholders, and you will closely mentor a small team of Designers.
What you’ll NEED
- 6+ years of experience in designing world-class complex commercial apps
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong design skills across Android and web platforms
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and clearly articulate design decisions
- The ability to understand technical implications in their design decisions
- The ability to take ownership of design process and work as self-directed member of the development team
- Strong UX focus and understanding of human behaviour
- Clean visual design sense
- Skills in typography and grids
- Love to solve problems and be challenged
- To be a constant learner. You will be always growing – both personally and with the team
At Lendingkart, we believe that working with people of different backgrounds and perspectives help us to elevate and build a better product for our users.
We’re committed to providing all employees with a work environment that celebrates individuality and remains free from any form of discrimination and harassment. We base our employment decisions on the needs of our business, job requirements, and applicants’ qualifications. In other words, we only care that you’re the best person for the job.
All the best 🙂