- Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning
algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the country.
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established fintech firms acclaimed in annual ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that
will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1+ years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent
- Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven
- ability to understand, analyze, and solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed
- architecture and design
- understanding of web markup.
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js