- Lendingkart is digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs
and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have
developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to
help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan
using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in
as less as 3 days anywhere in the country.
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established
fintech firms acclaimed in annual’ ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the
most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by top-tier
investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann,
Mayfield Fund , India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Support tactical and strategic projects with analytical input to aid organization take data backed decisions.
- Conceptualize reports to track key business metrics and work with technology team to develop the dashboards.
- Should be able to engage successfully across multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Building Machine learning models.
- Exploring different machine learning modelling techniques to build the optimum solution.
- Machine learning model parameter tuning
- Create a highly modular code – data extraction layer, data transformation layer, modeling
- Strong python skills to develop Credit score models
- Strong Understanding of modelling techniques- XGBoost, Random forest, logistic regression, IV, WOE etc.
- Understanding of Credit Bureau features
- Good at SQL
- Good knowledge in excel
- Ability to think logically, critically, and constructively about complex problems, clearly
- communicate findings and propose solutions that address expressed needs