About Lendingkart :
- Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for
entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending
partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning
algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit
worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their
convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most
established fintech firms acclaimed in annual ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they
have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by
top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services),
Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
What You’ll Do
- Manage large projects or smaller engagements independently using your
business and technical skills
- Deliver best practices recommendations and highly technical implementations
with cross-product integrations based on customer needs
- Share best practices with customers of all sizes on the value proposition of ,
and conduct one-to-few and one-to-many workshop sessions to transfer
knowledge to customers
- Build deep relationships with our customers across the board and become a
technical advisor solving complex challenges
- Write or otherwise contribute to customer-facing publications such as
whitepapers and blog posts
- Work with the professional services leadership team to hire, develop, train,
and promote the practice within .
What You Need to Succeed
- 4 to 9 years of experience
- Experience programming with Python or Bash.
- 2 or more years of hands-on Unix systems experience in any Linux Flavours.
- Working experience and good understanding of the AWS environment, including
VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, IAM,Route53, Lambda and Redshift.
- Experience with DevOps automation – Orchestration/Configuration Management and
CI/CD tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.). Puppet and Ansible experience a
- Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or