About the company
Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the country.
Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparation and support in preparation of Financial Decks to be presented to top management, investors and lenders.
- Preparation and support in Monthly Reporting in investors format.
- Preparing/ Reviewing the data as and when asked by different lenders.
- Preparation of various reports as and when required by management.
- Support in Audit closure works.
- Preparation/ Support in preparation of Monthly ECL Workings.
- Support in preparation of Annual Operating Plan, 5 Year Plan.
- Preparation of PL of new products and analyzing the profitability and monitoring performance of new product launch.
- Contributing to P&L through Revenue enhancement & Cost savings ideas, tapping revenue leakages and controlling cost wastages.
- Support in Identifying cost saving/revenue generating opportunities across business functions / processes, presenting to higher management and preparation of business / financial models for feasibility analysis, implementation & periodic review / revision.
- Support in preparation of Ratio analysis / performance analysis for submission & strategic decision making for top management.
- Providing support in preparation of business simulation models based on changed business environment / dynamics and translating the impact thereof on business profitability.
- Analyze the financial performance of other players / competitors in the industry, understand the standard business practices and benchmarking with our company for improved business processes / practices & financial performance.
- Ensuring cohesive coordination between Management Accounting Team & FP&A Team.