Designation: Director – Tele Collections and Strategy
Reporting to: Head of Collections
- Review and approve the strategy matrix to be followed for collections pool.
- Optimize the collection efforts to achieve / exceed Credit Plans.
- Interact with Credit on portfolio trends and share reads.
- Prepare forecasting models for delinquent accounts in coming months.
- Ensure timely and accurate capacity planning for collection agencies to service the delinquent pool.
- Define agency level targets rolling up to portfolio targets & drive process enhancements in collections with an objective of improving resolutions and reducing expenses.
- Partner with Business stakeholders on enhancing contact enrichment strategy for higher ROR & Review payout model for recovery by channel and effectively right place portfolio to least cost channels.
- Increased use of information available in open/permitted social forum to maximize and rehabilitate customers.
- Review abandoned base for effective conversion and clean-up on willing customers.
- Preparing & delivering analysis & presentations to Senior Management, internal and external clients on portfolio performance
- Responsible for overview on dialer management and help improve agent productivity across all portfolios.
- Responsible for carrying out the various projects currently in scope for collections and provide regular updates to collection seniors including any expected delays/bottlenecks
- Manage a team of people who handle strategy for individual products, dialer and MIS/Analytics for collections.
- The incumbent will be responsible to drive the achievement of resolution and roll back targets in the portfolio assigned to the call centre.
- Monitoring call agent productivity on a daily basis and Strategize and allocate accounts accordingly.
- Incumbent is responsible to ensure the rostering of the callers as per the requisite and pre decided strategy and capacity plan.
- Ensure and monitor and review the Daily Resolution Rate as decided by the prevalent collection strategy.
- Ensure that the coverage and intensity on each account is as per the decided Service Level Agreement with the call centre or the prevalent collections strategy.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders to ensure timely resolution of customer disputes raised if any.
- Barge in on calls and assess the quality of calls of the callers & manage training needs for callers on the floor.
- Ensure that all necessary background checks of the callers are done as per Service Level Agreement with the.
- Ensure that the call centers are compliant with the Audit and Information Security and Data Privacy requirements and various statutory and regulatory bodies
- Review collection MIS on resolution trends across portfolio.
- Engage with the Collection head and Regional Collections directors to understand portfolio nuances and optimize the collection efforts accordingly.
- Portfolio analysis to identify trends/segments which need differential treatment.
- Drive process enhancements in key collection processes & Check process implementation in line with the approved strategy
- Accurate forecasting of losses & planning proactive corrective actions, as and when needed.
- Defining timely tactical interventions for portfolio as and when required.
- Engage with frontline teams to evaluate efficacy of implemented strategy, enhance the same as required.
- Analyze portfolio trends to forecast the flow trends and challenges & work closely with Bureau to increase contact reach on current written off base
- Optimize collection efforts leading to curtailed NCL as per credit plan
- Portfolio review and feedback to Credit on sourcing and portfolio trends
- Increasing Digitization across Collections & ensuring strategy enhanced to ensure increased controls in Collections
- Rationalize expenses by enhancing the collection strategy matrix.
- Enhancing Recovery & Rate of recovery basis opportunities available
- Person with an eye for details and controls
- Interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication
- Advanced excel
- Energy to work in a high growth and dynamic environment
- Have a commitment to excellence and strong achievement orientation
- Be result-oriented with the ability to be decisive; should be willing to seize initiatives and opportunities
- MBA preferred with about 7-10 years of work experience in the collections domain