- Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for
entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending
partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning
algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit
worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their
convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most
established fintech firms acclaimed in annual ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they
have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by
top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services),
Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
• Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
• Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
• Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
• Designing and building responsive web applications
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• At least 3+ years of Frontend development experience
• BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or
• equivalent Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven
• ability to understand, analyze, and solve issues with guidance.
• Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
• A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed
• architecture and design