- Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the country.
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established fintech firms acclaimed in annual ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
HRBP (Tech Team)
- Experience & understanding of tech teams in product based organizations.
- To design and roll-out HR strategy basis the business plan & needs of the business
- Develop employee connect to proactively understand the issues, concerns of employees and take corrective action plan
- Implement talent management agenda and practices for business unit in line with established practices for the company
- Anchors planning & communication around career growth through individual al development plans based on performance / potential
- Facilitate developing capability through Training, Development Centre etc.
- Develops /recommends retention strategies for top talent.
- Drives employee engagement based on in-depth study of relevant drivers of engagement.
- Anchors the performance management cycle and facilitate the various phases – goal setting, on-going feedback to annual appraisals.
- Prepare and share the various dashboard to stakeholders to monitor progress in retention, attrition, hiring, Sales incentive earning and productivity improvement
- Implement line managers capability development module to strengthen HR processes like objective setting, interim review, annual appraisal, talent identification etc.
- Work with the different teams to finalize the engagement initiatives.
- Manage and deploy systems and process for outsourced field force management – manpower planning & retention
- Conducts exit interviews and takes corrective actions to strengthen retention
- Lead interventions (like grievance resolution, disciplinary action, special projects like R&R)
- Provides support in developing and updating the reward and recognition system for the field force and support functions in line with the company mission and strategies
Compensation & Benefits
- Design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Renew our compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs
- Drive the various rewards initiatives across the organization
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs
- Track compensation and benefits benchmarking data
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or Psychology from a good reputed institute
- Range of 7-9 years’ experience as an HRBP & C&B manager
- Knowledge of building compensation packages and bonus programs for various departments and seniority levels
- Hands-on experience with HRIS or payroll software
- Excellent understanding of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Familiarity with labor legislation
- At Least 5 years’ experience in managing high level stakeholders
- Good command over conceptual frameworks