(1) Exhibit strong legal and business judgement while drafting / reviewing contracts and other legal documents.
(2) Ensure effective management of legal and contractual functions.
(3) Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively
(4) Handling all aspects of the corporate legal function which include implementing legal standards, processes, systems, effective policies ensure legal compliance, legal due diligence, drafting, vetting, negotiation and finalization.
(5) Ensure adequate internal legal controls are applied to safeguard the business and resources of the company and ensure compliance with all internal and external reporting obligations.
(6) Devise and implement legal standards, processes, systems, effective policies and procedures that ensure that legal risks are managed appropriately within the business.
(7) Keep abreast of the latest legal, regulatory and case law developments affecting the business in the NBFC space.
Desired Candidate Profile:
(1) LLB with 1-5 years of experience in legal preferably in the corporate legal space.
(2) Excellent communication skills.
(3) Should be thorough with Legal documentation, Drafting/vetting of agreements and legal advisory.