Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand customer needs and drive product requirements, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs/user stories) of new features and enhancements.
- Participate in setting vision, roadmap, strategy and goals for the product.
- Engage closely with the engineering team and other stakeholders (Analysts, Sales, Marketing and Business teams) to guide ideas and products from inception to launch
- Handle complex ideas and break them down into concise and effective requirements to drive product development
- End-to-end ownership of key metrics, work with respective product owners to understand areas we need to measure and ensure the needle is moving in the right direction.
- Identify and implement streamlined processes for data reporting, dashboarding and communication
- Establish product requirements with acceptance criteria to ensure that the envisaged customer benefits are realized.
- Be data driven: The product design and direction should be based on data (behaviour analytics, business metrics etc).
- Develop a strong hypothesis, execute A/B experiments and identify areas of opportunities with a strong confidence level.
- Evangelise the developed features externally in the market, with clients and internally with the engineering, sales and marketing teams.
- Stakeholder Management – Closely collaborate with Business and technology teams to improve operational and Engineering Efficiency.
- Market research – Identify no/Low Code + SAAS products in market to enable faster GTM and experimentation
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 5 to 8 years of Product Management or relevant experience
Excellent presentation and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross functional teams.
- Passionate about using technology to solve real world business problems
Leadership DNA with proven ability to collaborate with business stakeholders, engineering team and design team.
- Coding and software development experience would be preferred although not a necessity
Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills