Senior Software Engineer (Backend).
BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process, and technology.
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Robust and scalable web-based applications.
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modeling, break-down of a module.
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus.
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Should be language agnostic, with extensive and expert programming experience in Java programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have a penchant for solving complex and interesting problems.
- BE/BTech, MTech in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert a design into code fluently.
- Good skills to write unit & integration tests with reasonable coverage of code & interfaces – TDD is a plus.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming.
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- 4 yrs of exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems on large scale.