- Lendingkart is a digital lending platform that facilitates working capital financing for entrepreneurs and small businesses in India through our network of affiliated lending partners. We have developed a technology platform powered by machine learning
algorithms which use big data to help its affiliate lenders evaluate borrower’s credit worthiness. Customers can apply for a loan using the web or mobile applications at their convenience and receive their sanctioned loans in as less as 3 days anywhere in the country.
- Lendingkart is the only lending company from India to be featured in the Top 50 most established fintech firms acclaimed in annual ‘Fintech100’ report by KPMG, where they have uncovered the most innovative Fintech companies globally.
- Lendingkart is one of the leading fintech firms in the Indian lending space. It is backed by top-tier investors – Temasek (through its 100% subsidiary Fullerton Financial Services), Bertelsmann, Mayfield Fund, India Quotient and Saama Capital to name a few.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs (including crashes and ANRs) to increase the functionality of the application
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute to the entire lifecycle of product development.
- Unit test, refactor, iterate
- Build, hire, mentor
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Have two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter.
- Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on Github
- 3-5 years experience is required
- Flutter / DART
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- MVVM, cross-platform compatibility (hybrid apps)
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Experience with automated testing and building
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
- experience with A/B Testing strategies
- Java/Kotlin Experience
- Hands on experience on Java/Kotlin (preferred)
- diagnose performance issues (crashes and application not responding- ANRs)