Senior Software Engineer (Frontend).
BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and push new features and innovative front-end solutions. Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Provide technical leadership towards new UI architectures.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Create and be accountable for user interaction models, workflows, information architecture, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces.
- Work closely and collaborate with other members of the development teams to ensure smooth integration of the UI component with back end technologies
- Designing and building responsive web applications.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- At least 3+ years of Frontend development experience
- BE/BS in Computer Science, Management and Information Systems, or equivalent Problem Solver: Ability to formulate/implement technical solutions, proven ability to understand, analyze, and solve issues with guidance.
- Should have executed a production level end to end UI application on his own
- A hands-on contributor who played an important role in implementing the proposed architecture and design
- Expert Level proficiency of Bootstrap, Angular.js (Angular Latest version preferred), Framework.
- General Familiarity with Node.js, Ember.js, Can.js, React.js
- Proficient in unit test cases for UI applications functionality and flow testing using Jasmine/Karma Framework
- Good knowledge of caching and memory management for UI applications
- Exposure to data visualization libraries such as D3.js